Cheristin for Cats is topical flea treatment and prevention designed specifically for cats. Cheristin’s fast-acting and long lasting formula starts killing fleas in only 30 minutes and protects against fleas through 6 weeks. It’s non-greasy, quickdrying liquid formula is easy and comfortable to apply using a rounded tip applicator. Cheristin comes in one dose size for all cats and kittens over 1.8 lbs and 8 weeks old, making it great for families with multiple cats. One full tube of Cheristin is applied to each cat, every month for year round protection from fleas. Cheristin is recommended by veterinarians, but available without a prescription. Use as directed by label.
– IT’S A CAT THING: Designed just for cats. Non-greasy, quick-drying, and fragrance-free.
– LONG LASTING: Protects against fleas through 6 weeks(1).
– FAST ACTING: Starts killing fleas in 30 minutes. Starts working faster than Frontline Plus (3). Kills 98-100% of fleas in 12 hours in a controlled study(2).
– EASY APPLICATION: Rounded-tip applicator is gentle on cats. Topical medication applied to the skin.
– RECOMMENDED BY VETERINARIANS: Available without a prescription
– ONE SIZE FITS ALL CATS AND KITTENS: One dose size for all cats and kittens over 1.8 lbs and 8 weeks old. Great for multi-cat families. Use one applicator per cat
– LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT – SPINETORAM: Cheristin’s active ingredient, spinetoram, received a 2008 Presidential Green Chemistry award for low environmental impact on the agricultural industry(4).
(1) Monthly application is recommended.(2) Elanco Animal Health. Data on file.(3) Based on Study Data: Paarlberg et al. Parasites & Vectors (2017) 10:59; DOI 10.1186/s13071-017-1996-9; “Effectiveness and residual speed of flea kill of a novel spot on formulation of spinetoram (Cheristin®) for cats”(4) The Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Awards Program, Summary of Award Entries and Recipients. http://
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: *Cheristin is for use in cats and kittens 8 weeks of age or older and weighing 1.8 lbs or more. Use as directed by label.
HOW TO APPLY CHERISTIN: 1. Hold the applicator tube upright and press cap down until it clicks, indicating the tube has been punctured. 2. Remove the cap and make sure there is an opening at the tip of the tube. 3. Part the hair on your cat’s neck at the base of the head until skin is visible. 4. Place the tip of the tube directly above the skin and squeeze 2-4 times to dispense the contents directly on the skin.
OTHER APPLICATION TIPS: Apply a single dose to each individual cat. Do not split a single tube between multiple cats. For best results, apply at the base of the head, not between shoulder blades. Avoid getting Cheristin in your pet’s eyes or mouth. Do not allow your cat to ingest Cheristin.
MADE JUST FOR CATS – Topical flea treatment and prevention designed just for cats andrecommended by veterinarians
ONLY 30 MINUTES – Fast-acting formula starts killing fleas in only 30 minutes – faster than Frontline Plus (3)
FAST-ACTING RELIEF – Delivers complete flea relief in 12 hours, killing 98-100% of fleas in a controlled study (2)
LONG LASTING – A single dose of Cheristin flea prevention lasts for up to 6 weeks — Monthlyapplication is recommended
ROUNDED TIP APPLICATOR – Quick-drying, non-greasy topical solution is gently delivered by a smallapplicator with a rounded tip
ONE SIZE FITS ALL – One dose size for all cats and kittens over 1.8 lbs and 8 weeks old is great formulti-cat families — Use one applicator per cat
LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT – Active ingredient, spinetoram, received a 2008 Presidential GreenChemistry award for low environmental impact on the agricultural industry (4)