1. Put the water grass mud into the fish tank.
2. Spread the s-e-e-ds evenly on the grass mud. Each bag can plant 12×12 Inches fish tank. Do not cover the s-e-e-d with mud.
3. Spray water once a day to keep the soil moist (not too much or the s-e-e-ds will float up).
4. Keep the fish tank temperature around 28 ℃(82 ℉). It usually sprouted in 5-7 days.
5. After the bud becomes green, slowly fill the tank with water. Don’t hit the bottom bed.
6. Filter the heating rod after filling the water, maintain the temperature between 25 and 28 degrees Celsius and begin to filter.
7.It usually sprouted in 7 days. It becomes water grass scene after 15 days.
2 x Aquarium Grass
Easy to grow, no need of CO2, nor strong light. Temperature should not be too low, Add water daily to keep the temperature in the fish tank at around 28℃(82℉).Each bag can plant 30x30cm tank.
Can grow in soil, sand and tiny gravel. Just sprinkle the s-e-e-ds evenly on the soil, Do not cover the s-e-e-d with mud.
Normally 5-7 days s-prout, 15 days landscape finished. The fifth picture is the planting method, Please read “Plant Method” description carefully, wrong methods of planting will affect growth.
Plants have the ability to convert carbon dioxide into much needed oxygen that fish and aquatic life require in order to survive.Plants also absorb CO2 and nitrates produced by fish waste creating a natural ecosystem and healthy habitat for your fish.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase in 30 days, please contact us, your item will be replaced or your purchase will be completely refunded